Sunday, May 19, 2013

Week 25

*Listening to Kari Jobe's "You Are Good"*
This week was so super busy. B and I were blessed with some big opportunities. He and his catering partner had their first wedding- and oh my goodness they did amazing. I mean, yes I am biased, but they were bragged on- not only on their cooking skills but their professionalism. Super thankful that God is developing their dreams into reality. My first Mary Kay party is under the belt. There are definitely some areas I need to work on- BUT I L-O-V-E-D every minute of it. God has blessed me tremendously with this ministry and I am just tickled pink ;-) with this opportunity to serve Him.
God is good y'all.
He is so good, but what happens if we don't accept His goodness? What happens if we don't nurture what He gives us? When Levi Fisher gets here and we don't take him home- what's the point? If we take him home and we don't feed him and don't teach him how things work... what purpose does that life serve? God has given you and me talents and gifts. They're not suppose to be one of those wedding gifts that sit in some cupboard and never get used. This is a gift from your Maker. He has entrusted YOU with responsibility to bless others with that gift. Get excited yall! The Lord felt you are worthy to share talents with people! If you are not sure what those gifts are- PRAY!!! He will reveal it to you in a big way. The devil is going to try to tell you that you can't do that and you aren't worthy- but where in the Bible does it say that you are inadequate of doing big things.. NOWHERE! Over and over we are promised that God put us here to do great and mighty things. In fact, in John 14 Jesus is speaking to His disciples about believing in Him. He says,
"Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do EVEN GREATER things than these, because I am going to the Father." John 14:12
Kind of a big deal. This man has healed the sick, fed the five thousand, oh and after being killed on a cross- three days later is raised from the dead and lives today. So He intends us to do GREATER things than that? Are we really living to the full? Is God really living in us so that we can do GREAT things for His kingdom? For me- that's going to take me saying no to some things and letting Him have more of me. I'm confident the return on that will be far greater than anything Facebook, TV, or Pinterest can offer me.
So I think I lost about ten pounds in water weight last night because I was up every hour last night. And Mr. Levi Fisher's kicks are harder than ever. My mom was sitting across the room from me and could see him kicking. My little brother felt him kick for the first time- he was impressed at his soon-to-be nephew's strength. He is so funny. He turns 13 this week (O.O) and he is so concerned with my well-being. I love that little boy. And this weekend was wonderful because I got to see my older, younger brother and his wifey too. I love when we all get to be together. And after this crazy week it was just perfect to spend some down time with them.
Now that I'm making myself eat more, my energy level has gone up like a whole bunch. Feeling really really good. We passed the glucose test this week- which by the way is disgusting. I am so not good with bad tasting things. She said, you have 5 minutes to finish this drink. PSH! You take one sip of that nasty syrup and its down in 5 seconds without hitting a taste bud. Gives me the shivers just thinking about it. Mr. Levi Fisher is measuring right on target. And between his kicks, heard his heartbeat again. Which is the BEST sound ever. Me and TUMS are like bff now. Holy heartburn. Thankfully relief comes quickly from the chalky tablet.
So grateful for God's presence this week. Praying that we continue to open our lives to obey His plan. Fill your life with great purpose yall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment