Sunday, June 16, 2013

Week 29

HAPPY HAPPY Father's Day!!!! Oh my goodness! So blessed to hug my daddy's neck today. I love that man to pieces! I will always be his little girl no matter what and I'm so thankful for that. I love thinking about mine and my dad's relationship because he is such a daughter's dream for a dad! Growing up he always called me his "beauty girl" and said I had a "magic smile". I'll never forget my wedding day when he gave me away he kissed my cheek and said "Don't forget your magic smile". :-) I hope we have a little girl one day so I can watch Brad melt in her hands. Something about a daughter and her daddy- just can't be replaced.
Very grateful for my husband and father-to-be... He got his very manly diaper bag/backpack. Every time we go to BuyBuy Baby he has to check out the diaper bags and the strollers. no matter what. So that's what me and Levi decided he needed was his own bag- set with about ten compartments.
I can't wait for B to hold little Levi in a couple of months. He's already such an amazing husband and takes care of me so well- just can't wait for him to have this little boy admiring everything he does.
And to stay with the Father's Day gratitude... doesn't it feel great knowing you've got this huge, all-knowing, perfect Father who is just waiting for you to run in His arms and jump in His lap and tell Him all about your day. Oh man! God's love is just too big to describe and I'm so thankful to be His little princess- forever.
Well, went to the doctor this past week and we are measuring a week ahead- which I know that can change back and forth. So we shall see! UM- LOVE my body pillow! I don't know that I'll ever give it up! It takes up a lot of the bed and makes for some interesting potty breaks BUT so worth it! And yea that bump is getting BIG! I still love it.
So grateful for this week- it was a little bumpier but as always God's love and His truth prevailed. Allowed for some growth and a lot more trust in Him and His great plan. Praying for a big, successful week! So excited already for next week's post!!!! A little 5 year celebration of mine and B's marriage and love! Excited to share how His love has changed our love!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment