Sunday, June 2, 2013

Week 27

Well where in the world did this week go? And hello June! We spent this weekend celebrating my sweet cousin's wedding and it was so gorgeous! We had a bit of a rain scare but it cleared up just in time for the ceremony. So excited for their journey into marriage! B and his catering partner prepared most of the food for the day and it was beautifully done and it was delicious!
I experienced my first pregnancy charley horse early this morning (while sleeping). Those things are no joke and I think I might've scared B to death because I couldn't help but scream and he went into panic/protective mode. Made me love him a little more, after my leg stopped throbbing. I guess I might've possibly stood for a bit too long yesterday and should've accepted one of those seats everyone kept offering. NOTED! Sitting=good Standing=bad
So our house is still on the market and we haven't had too many bites on it. It hasn't really bothered me because honestly haven't had time to let it bother me. We've just been praying about it and knowing that God will provide exactly what we need whether that be here or somewhere else. And He has been so faithful. So much so that we've accepted the fact that this might be where He wants us and He has prepared our hearts and eased our minds on a lot of the reasons why we wanted to sell. If He continues to trust us with this property then we hope to glorify Him and are able to be great stewards of His faithfulness.
Side note B has been replacing some sink parts today and literally just heard from the kitchen "suck it sink!" Love him.
We have so many great memories between these walls, we would ask that you pray for us to be attached to His word through the decision making process. We are praying He makes big things happen!
And there's no greater God that can make it happen than the One we get to serve.
So we have got to get hauling booty on Levi Fisher's room! We have some stuff done but we have a long way to go and 12 weeks to get it done! If he doesn't come early!! I am not one of those people that orders stuff online... like ever but I think I'm going to have to do it. I found the bedding that I want on ETSY and have been holding off out of mere stubbornness. Kinda getting into crunch time on ordering things though so it's decision making time! I definitely have a clear vision for what I want for his little suite and so excited to make it happen.
I finally got some maternity shorts and had to get some maternity shirts for work. Scrubs just are not fun to wear when you have a growing midsection. Especially cause this little booger likes to move around and I think he feels like he is in jail in some of my scrub tops. So be free little Levi!! I might just do a picture each day this week so you can see what clothes can do for or against you. Some days I look 10 months pregnant and the next day I look like a supermodel-- JUST KIDDING I don't own miracle clothes ;-) but seriously there are definitely some items out there that are more flattering than others. 
I can now feel him rolling around in there which is extremely entertaining. I don't know if I want him to come out. I love having him with me. He brings me so much joy just moving and kicking around. The hubs probably thinks I'm nuts because it still gets me so tickled feeling him and watching my belly jump around. I just love it! I don't think I'll be one of those people that has 15 kids however I do love this feeling- we'll see what labor does to that feeling in a few months! For now I'm soaking up this little life growing inside of me!
Well I'm getting this kicking boy to bed!!
Remember that our God is huge. He is powerful and He is able to do mighty and great things!!!
Pray Big Y'all!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment